Thread: SuRex 's Join Request

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SuRex 's Join Request

SuRex's Join Request

First, i want give my opinion about that server; I think it's one of the most or i should say the most one amazing server in this game, I do not know why simply but I am attracted to it, maybe the guys here, or the brilliant simplicity.

*I am a player from Morocco, and my nickname not stable because i use different ones but now it's SuRex.My location is KÚnitra, Morocco.
    *I'm playing MTA for some years (approximately 2 or 3 years),I started by certain servers of Freeroam, derby,DM... , then FFS, and now I am Here.

How would you be useful to us? Actually explains itself. If not, try to state your biggest traits that no one else can offer.
    Well, it's hard question, but I can develop in general (Mapping, Scripting, Designing..), and I can help you of anything no matter what it was (Searching some maps or scripts...) and i can did too responsibilities of Admin without any excuse or violation of the rules. And the most important, I can help in developping the server and make it better although it's currentely the better.

Why do you want to be a part of FX?
    Like I explain before, I am attracted to this team, and it's an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of you, a part of FX
    and I want try to help you.

Finally, Greetings to you gentlemans.
    Last edited by SuRex; 11-08-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Clan Leader
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You were accepted for SupRime's position

3. Likes SuRex liked this post